Saturday, January 12, 2013

Telephoning (2) changing arrangements




conversation

Sellers :  Hello.This is a Guchi Shop. May I help you ?
Buyer :  I have a little problem.
Sellers :  What is the problem?
Buyer :  Two days ago, I just bought your bag code cc1075 to cc2075.
Sellers :  Let me know your name.
Buyer :  Annie.
Sellers :  Just a moment please…… We find your purchase history. May I help you ?
Buyer :  I find that it is  defective within the handbag. You will be responsible for it.
Sellers :  OK! Gucci shop All products are guaranteed for 1 months.
Buyer :  What I need to do?
Sellers :  You must bring a receipt showing the store. Then, we will change a new
                product for you.
Buyer :   Can go to the other branch.
Sellers :  Yes!. No problem.
Buyer :   Oh well, good.Thank you
Sellers :  you're welcome. We apologize for the problem.
Buyer :   That’s ok. I understand the problem. Thank you for your help. I really
                appreciate that.
Sellers :  Thanks you very much.
Buyer :   Bye.
Sellers :  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment