Saturday, January 12, 2013

At restaurant



At home
:I’d  like  to  reserve  a  table  at  your  restaurant  at  9  P.M.  Tomorrow night please.
: Certainly.  How many people is this booking for?
: It’s for five please.  Under my last name Paris.
: Thank you, Ms. Paris would you prefer a smoking table?
: Non-smoking please.  I’m going with   my friends. And what time should I arrive.
: Before 9: 20 P.M.  please  that’s  the  latest  we  can  hold  the  table  for  you.
: Oh great.  Thanks .We’ll make it there in time.
: Thank you madam, Bye

At restaurant
: Welcome to five-star restaurant how many people?
: I have made a reservation 4 people.
: Ok madam, this way please.
:Are  you  guys  ready  to  order  yet?
:Not  really .  Could you give us a couple more minutes, please?
:Sure  no  problem.  Just  let  me  know  when  you’re  ready  to  order.
: Order please.
:Sorry. We really can’t decide. Could you recommend us the dish of the day?
:Today  we  have  chef’s  “Tom  Yum  Goong”  and It is in the set menu.
: What’s in  Tom  Yum  Goong”  Is  it  vegetarian?
:No, it’s  not.  It’s  clear  sour soup  with  shrimp, flavored  with  fresh  lemon/grass  and  kaffir  lime  leaf.
:I  see.  That sounds yummy.  I’m  take  that  please./and  I’m  have  spakette/and I’ll have Pad Thai.
:Would  you  like  anything  to  drink  with  your  meal?
:Fresh  water.
:Ice tea
:Oranges  juice
:Wait  a  minute please.
:Ok,  guys.
: Hi.
: How long did you wait?
: About 5 minutes.
: Sorry, I’m late.
: No problem.
: Are you orders yet?
: Yes.
: Ok orders please.
: This orders   Sir.
: Two chicken wings and one coke please.
: Ok Sir.  Please wait a moment.
: Check, please
: 550 Bath. Sir
: I’ll take care of this one.
: No
: I think let’s split it.
: Ok
: Thank you very much.





No comments:

Post a Comment