Sunday, January 13, 2013

Telephone Message. (Eng. Conversation)



Sellers :  Hello.This is a Guchi Shop. May I help you ?
Buyer :  I need a new handbag collection last.
Sellers :  A newest collection arrived yesterday.
Buyer :  I see the website I would like redbag code cc1075.how much?
Sellers :   Price 30,000 baht we have promotion.If you purchase 50,000 baht will
                receive a 10% discount.
Buyer :  Wow!!!  So I bought the product code cc2075.
Sellers :  OK!! You conveniently payment day does.
Buyer :  This evening I will transfer the money to you. When would you like will
               receive the goods.
Sellers :  After you complete payment. We will send the goods by EMS. Without the
                charge. The total amount is 60,000 baht.
Buyer :  OK! Thank you.
Sellers :  Thank you very much. Please come to visit our other products.
Buyer :  OK!! Bye.
Sellers :  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment