This conversation in my group "Iphone 99s company"
: Good morning Every body we’come to i Phone 995 company. First of all. I thank you every body come to conference in today .
:Good morning everbody and Administrator is a manag from Thailand and This is a secretary.
: I'm Somsri. Nice to meet you.
: I'm Somjai.Nice to meet you.
: Nice to meet you too.
: Today meeting is about finding conclusion on the export new product
: We have thought of projects and develop new technologies for export.
: What countries are we going to export to?
: I think we should start within Asia first.
: Sounds good, expand to our neighboring countries first.
: But I think we should export to America.
: I agree, because America is a big market.
: Hmm.. I think it makes sense because from the past our products are well accepted into the market.
: Yes sir, our sales volume shown many customers have bought them.
: We need new products to put on the international markets.
: We estimate that the value of exports this year should be above 1000 million.
: I assumed it is possible.
:What markets are we going to put out to?
:Well, to make it fair, let's take a vote of what countries are we going to export to.
:Who agree to export to what countries, Asia or America?
Asia.
:Me too, Asia.
:Asia.
:But I think America.
:America.
:I'll go for America.
No comments:
Post a Comment